Load cell pin is also called pin type load cell. It is the connecting element between force transmitting machine elements (eg upper and lower structures) and simultaneously measuring the force acting on the sensor. Such force measurements are carried out, for example, by means of thin-film sensors, mainly for the measurement of static and dynamic forces. Hydraulic systems for lifting equipment such as cable cars, cranes, stage construction or lifting systems have unique solutions. Understand the load cell pin through different dimensions, so as to solve various force measurement applications in time.
Load cell pin is a circular shaft subjected to shear force, and the strain gauge is embedded in the center of the groove in the central hole. Through the bridge measurement method, the strain gauges at the two grooves form a Wheatstone bridge. Or form Wheatstone bridges separately and then measure in parallel. Its features are as follows:
1. The elastic element is an integral circular shaft, with compact structure and simple geometric shape, and it is easy to process high dimensional and shape accuracy.
2. The shaft section has strong resistance to torsion and bending, and the stress at the neutral axis of the shaft pin is the largest.
3. When the shaft pin is subjected to vertical and horizontal bending, the section with zero bending moment is in the same section.
4. When designing a larger capacity shaft pin sensor, the center hole is also larger, and the strain gauge can be embedded in the hole, which is well protected and can be vacuumed and filled with inert gas sealing process.
5. It is easy to assemble with related load-bearing parts and easy to use.
The biggest disadvantage of the Load cell pin is that the production process is difficult, and more special tools and equipment are required to match the results with half the effort.